100+ PS1 Rare RPG Discs

GameDealDaily.com Forums Have You Ever Seen? GDD Pics 100+ PS1 Rare RPG Discs

This topic contains 52 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Heisenberg 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

We got these in a lot of mixed discs last month. These discs are all from the valuable PS1 RPGs. Some examples are Valkyrie Profile, Lunar 1 & 2, Star Ocean, Koudelka, and Arc the Lad Collection. We recently sent them away to get cleaned up, and then we’ll figure out how many complete games we can make out of the discs.

holy guacamole that is awsome!

FinalD
    FinalD
    Participant

I see Star Ocean : The Second Story in there, inspired me to pull my disc out and get it ready to be played tomorrow. Thanks.

kohawk

*drool.

me want ;D

drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

The only downside with these PS1 RPGs is that so many of them are four-disc sets. Arc the Lad might even be six. So for all the Lunar, Star Ocean, and Arc the Lad discs I found, there’s probably only one or two complete games of each.

DefaultGen

Valkyrie Profile is only 2 discs at least 😉

Jrittmayer
    Participant

WHOA 😯 …..makes me want to play some older games again…

drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

"DefaultGen" wrote: Valkyrie Profile is only 2 discs at least 😉

Very good, hopefully there’s a couple Disc 1s to go with the two Disc 2s towards the bottom of the picture! I should’ve checked before I sent them off, but of course I didn’t.

I was surprised to find that none of the discs were cracked. They really didn’t look that scratched either for black-backed PS1 discs, but I figured they could use a good cleaning anyway.

stickfigx

"FinalD" wrote: I see Star Ocean : The Second Story in there, inspired me to pull my disc out and get it ready to be played tomorrow. Thanks.

That game had some of the most hilarious dialogue ever.

But that picture is insane, Some are impossible to make out.

maxapero
    Participant

man i love RPG’s. I wanna play them all and replay some of them too jejejejeje!!!!!!

DefaultGen

"drfrielgood" wrote:

Valkyrie Profile is only 2 discs at least 😉

Very good, hopefully there’s a couple Disc 1s to go with the two Disc 2s towards the bottom of the picture! I should’ve checked before I sent them off, but of course I didn’t.

I was surprised to find that none of the discs were cracked. They really didn’t look that scratched either for black-backed PS1 discs, but I figured they could use a good cleaning anyway.

It looks like there’s a VP disc towards the beginning of the first row and in the middle of the second. Easy $100-$140 😎

Aryon

😯 😮

Me want…. Have you considered selling any of ’em?

DefaultGen

"Aryon" wrote: Have you considered selling any of ’em?

This statement puzzles me.

Aryon

"DefaultGen" wrote:

Have you considered selling any of ’em?

This statement puzzles me.
    Well he hasn’t stated on what he plans to do with the completes… I was just querying whether he would be selling them or not.

drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

I will likely sell all of the complete games once I’ve got them all sorted out.

I would keep them for my collection, but I’ve got truly complete versions of all of the games already, including the original case, manual, etc.

I’ve been sorted through the rest of my PS1 discs over the last couple days and I’ve come across hundreds of Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid discs. Maybe I’ll post pictures of those tomorrow!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.