Amazons Black Friday Deals Week Has Started

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub Amazons Black Friday Deals Week Has Started

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheSunshyn 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kerryalet
    Participant

Absolutely amazing deals going on at Amazon – Thousands of items at prices better than what I paid for them last year on Black Friday. I just finished my Christmas shopping in one hour. This year I refuse to get shoved around with people coughing in my face. I am so excited I finished shopping and never left my sofa! My friend recommended that I add this link to my favorites since they add new items every day
    https://www.amazon.com/b?node=384082011&ref_=assoc_tag_ph_1479498004699&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=pf4&tag=worlofprod04-20

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I’m not feeling it this year. I don’t even have any gift ideas. I’m not the only one. I think most of us have decided not to exchange gifts this year.

I will say, though, that I was thinking I’d totally have cleaned up b/w black friday and cyber-monday at NewEgg if I were able to afford to put together a new gaming rig this year.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.