Call of Duty – Civil War (Not an official title)

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub Call of Duty – Civil War (Not an official title)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  fohoqad 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BlindingMK
    Participant

Over the course of the last week or so, many YouTubers have thrown their hat into the ring as leaks and reports of a Civil War-like Call of Duty game is in developments. As being a big fan of Call of Duty: World At War, I can only hope for this sort of game. I thought they did a fantastic job on World at War, and believe that if they did do something like this, they’d really be raking in the money.

So, what’re your thoughts? Opinions?

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Didn’t people hated World at War. It was the worst one? I’m not excited for COD at all. A yearly release of the same game to grab money from gamers just doesn’t get me excited anymore.

Eureeka
    Participant

Got tired after black ops 2… yearly releases are interesting, and a serious cash cow, but burn out a lot of the fanbase

Ginormous76
    Participant

Hate to admit it, but I’m intrigued by CoD: WWII

aharp94
    Participant

good one ..

elianahermione
    Participant

Don’t listen to them they are but its not going to be called that but it is going to be the civil war and they going to make a mini game out of reloading the musket i think it will be awesome they also coming out with a ps4 University Essay writers UK

fohoqad
    Participant

This website is the locally generated for the games to calling on the duty then to play the war games to making the TRP better. When I got the call for the duty then I refused as to say that I will do my assignments first then will try to come there for the game to pay the duty.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.