Call of Duty:World at War Review

GameDealDaily.com Forums Game Reviews Review Archive Call of Duty:World at War Review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sabisoodart 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dnewk19
    Participant

Let me start by saying I owned this game on the Wii first and later got a PS3 and got this game too. This game has a bunch of great things to say about it, but I’m going to start with the negatives. The multiplayer is way too glitchy and hacked up. Many times you join a game and its a hacked lobby so you just want to leave. The graphics really aren’t the greatest. I did not see one bit of improvement of graphics from Modern Warfare to this game. Also the multiplayer voice/announcer of recon planes or whatever is really repetitive and annoying. Now let’s move on to the positives. The campaign is well put together and has decent voice acting. The way it jumps around from fighting Japs to Nazis puts a great balance to the game. The guns in this game are excellent. I may be biased though because I love the World War II setting. The killstreaks are a great balance but can get a bit annoying. The perks and attachments for multiplayer are also wonderful. The added feature of zombies just makes this game one of the better Call of Duty’s in my eyes. Zombies was a great addition and very fun and addicting. I don’t think I need to go in to more depth about zombies because everyone knows how good they are. The multiplayer maps were fantastic and I really loved the maps with tanks. It added some challenge to overrun a tank.

Verdict: 8/10
    The game has a great campaign and multiplayer, along with zombies, but it loses some replay value with many hacked lobbies nowadays. I bought this game for $5. I suggest buying it under $7.

elmaasheley147
    Participant

It is also my favorite game. From where you buy it $5?

sabisoodart
    Participant

Nice post thanks for sharing a nice blog .. its very interesting and useful to me

Packers and Movers in Ahmedabad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.