E3 2017

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by CrystalRhinoz CrystalRhinoz 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ginormous76
    Participant

Anyone else getting really excited? I know it’s a lot of hype, but I really enjoy watching those press conferences. Can’t wait to see how Sony follows up last year. Release dates for Spider-Man and God of War I hope.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I always think of it with hopeful thoughts, though some turn out better than others. I’m having trouble getting overly excited for anything this year, but part of that is knowing that I likely won’t be able to afford anything I just have to have for an additional year or two.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

I didn’t know it’s E3 already. I will do what I always do and just wait for other to hype up the games for me.

CrystalRhinoz
    CrystalRhinoz
    Participant

On Sony: I think it’ll be OK, doubt they can top 2016. For 2016 they had 4 big exclusives reveals. For this year I predict only one new big game reveal, and vids/release dates for Detroit, Days Gone and Spiderman, nothing for GoW. There should also be some new VR content, and more remasters??

M.S: … I’m not sure I want to watch a conference centered on the Scorpio. Would be different if it was their nextgen console. Will prob watch a short recap.

Nintendo: Is the one I’m more curious about for to many reasons to list. But those Nintendo conference/direct are awful. Not even recap worthy. I’ll just hit a gaming-news site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.