Funimation, T.O to Make Anime Movie of Mass Effect Games

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub General Gaming Discussion Funimation, T.O to Make Anime Movie of Mass Effect Games

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Schmidt 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

BioWare, a video game division of Electronic Arts, announced on Thursday that the North American distributor Funimation and the Japanese studio T.O. Entertainment agreed to produce an "anime feature film" based on BioWare’s Mass Effect science-fiction role-playing game (RPG) franchise. The movie is already in production, and the producers aim to release the project via digital means and home video in the summer of 2012. T.O. Entertainment’s other projects include Baka and Test – Summon the Beasts and Bungaku Shoujo.

continue at..http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-04-07/funimation-t.o-to-make-anime-movie-of-mass-effect-games

:thumbup: I hope it turns out to be good. I’m thinking it will probably be like the Dante’s Inferno anime movie. Oh and last year they announced that they are also making a Dragon Age anime film too! Woo!

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Wouldn’t mind seeing a ME series, def will pass on the DA series though.

TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

Yeah I am more interested in the Mass Effect series. I never played Dragon Age, but I do have the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition and I won’t play that until summer. Mass Effect would be cool to have a series instead of a film since there is a lot of stuff going on in the game.

Schmidt
    Participant

I was giving resumeprime reviews online and while giving them, i have found your post. I have tried to open your link but it is not working. Can you please post the working link. I will be very thankful to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.