Gotham Discussion

This topic contains 144 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  DarkCobra86 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Although there weren’t very many replies to my thread, most of the people that did reply seemed to be interested in watching Gotham and I imagine a lot of other people that post here will be watching it to, so this thread is for discussion of all thing related to the upcoming Gotham TV series.

Anonymous

When does it air?

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

September 22 which is a monday. Still awhile until it airs.

Anonymous

Oh okay. I hope to catch it and can keep up with it as the season continues.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I will definitely try to remember to catch that. Can’t set the DVR this far in advance.

Anonymous

I just checked out the cast. Out of curiosity, how old is Bruce supposed to be on this series?, the actors playing Gordon and the Penguin look kind of young 😐 . But the actor ages for Bruce and Selina are 13 and 15 respectively. So the boy shouldn’t look like a kid for long(like for more than 1 season). I guess for Selina, with the actress being 15 and a girl, it won’t be a problem looking to young or old at any time.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Selina is 14 and Bruce is 12. Looks like they were both cast close to their birthdays.

Anonymous

In the trailer, Selina did not look like she was 14. She looked like a full grown woman if I remember correctly. Like in her early 20’s.

Anonymous

"darkcobra86" wrote: In the trailer, Selina did not look like she was 14. She looked like a full grown woman if I remember correctly. Like in her early 20’s.

I don’t know about the trailer, maybe she looked older because of the heavy makeup. She looks her actual age to me. And I guess mr.me wrote 14 because that must have been her age when they started filming the 1st season. But David Mazouz(Bruce) and Camren Bicondova(Selina) are 13 and 15 now. You can easily google them all – "Gotham cast".

Anonymous

I guess from this she looked a lot older

Tanelorn
    Tanelorn
    Participant

I had absolutely no idea this was going to air. I’ll probably take a look at it.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Bad news if you don’t have Netflix. Season 2(if it is renewed) of Gotham is going to be a Netflix exclusive: http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/foxs-gotham-goes-to-netflix-after-first-season-1201296494/

As someone who doesn’t have Netflix, this really sucks. :thumbdown:

Anonymous

"mr.me" wrote: Bad news if you don’t have Netflix. Season 2(if it is renewed) of Gotham is going to be a Netflix exclusive: http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/foxs-gotham-goes-to-netflix-after-first-season-1201296494/

As someone who doesn’t have Netflix, this really sucks. :thumbdown:

Well, I am lucky here. I got my friend account haha.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Reminder: The show premieres tonight at 8/7c.

Anonymous

"mr.me" wrote: Reminder: The show premieres tonight at 8/7c.

Totally forgot about this. Missed it. I’ll watch it on demand tomorrow or something.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.