Gotham Discussion

This topic contains 145 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  SullyKeepers 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Well, the new episode was kind of anticlimactic… Not exactly bad, but I just didn’t like it that much.

SteelAce
    Participant

I could never get into this show.

Anonymous

I thought it was good. Monday hopefully should be a good episode.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Wow, this episode more than made up for the previous episode. It was so good with so much going on.

Anonymous

Another good episode. Excited to see what next week will give us.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Good episode this week.

**SPOILER**
    Nygma has done his first bad thing and covered it. It will be interesting to see what this sets in motion for him in season 2. Gordon broke protocol for the first time, which I thought he never did. They haven’t shown Fish for the last 2 episodes. I wonder if she is going to show up in the finale.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by mr.me mr.me.
    mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Season 2 premiers Monday Sep 21 8/7c! 🙂

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder. I would have missed it.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

Season 2 premiers Monday Sep 21 8/7c! :)

I’m looking forward to it. Its been such a slim summer for decent TV shows.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Good start to the season even though not much really happened, it seemed to mainly just introduce the characters for the season. It should be interesting having joker as a series regular.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

Good start to the season even though not much really happened, it seemed to mainly just introduce the characters for the season. It should be interesting having joker as a series regular.

I was glad to see Joker involved but thought it strange that Gordon’s ex is in the same category. I would have thought she would be a very minor villain if anything.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

So is Gordon ex an establish villain? This opener was good. That new villain didn’t take much time to introduce himself as a baddie haha.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

So is Gordon ex an establish villain? This opener was good. That new villain didn’t take much time to introduce himself as a baddie haha.

As far as I know, Barbara Gordon, wife of Commissioner Gordon, was never depicted as a villain in comic books, etc. However, it occurs to me that James and this Barbara were never married. They mentioned her last name in this episode, but I don’t recall it. Since this Barbara does not have his last name, she may be entirely unrelated to a future Barbara Gordon (though since the names would be confusing, I can’t see them ever adding one in this show).

His ex here will probably be worked into a newly invented villain. Or she could conceivably be rewritten into an established villain – you know by getting nifty gadgets or a sudden onset of supernatural powers. The latter could be a fun direction to take it…

DarkCobra86
    Participant

I think a lot of people are thinking she will become Harley Quinn.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I think a lot of people are thinking she will become Harley Quinn.

Its possible. Does she have or is she going for her PhD yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 147 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.