Happy New Year GDD

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  xx_Ixcoy_xx 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Happy New Year GDD boys/girls!!!

What games are you looking forward to in 2017?

drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

Happy New Year! Looking forward to catching up on a few from 2016, probably Dishonored 2 first. Still have around a dozen games in my backlog, but I doubt I’ll ever fully catch up!

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Happy New Year! Looking forward to catching up on a few from 2016, probably Dishonored 2 first. Still have around a dozen games in my backlog, but I doubt I’ll ever fully catch up!

I was doing really well on clearing my backlog then Black Friday hit and I’m back to square one. Plus Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier Automata, Mass Effect Andromeda, and South Park The Fractured But Whole all coming in the first three months of 2017! Gonna be busy!

TheSunshyn
    Participant

Happy New Year all! I don’t really have any ‘must have’ games for the year. Anyone know of any awesome RPGs that are coming out?
    Its kind of sad that my big plans consist of my replay of The Witcher 3 this summer since I just picked up the DLC. I did grab a copy of Victor Vran from the Steam sale because I enjoy a nice hack ‘n slash every once in awhile.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  TheSunshyn.
    TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Happy New Year all! I don’t really have any ‘must have’ games for the year. Anyone know of any awesome RPGs that are coming out?
    Its kind of sad that my big plans consist of my replay of The Witcher 3 this summer since I just picked up the DLC. I did grab a copy of Victor Vran from the Steam sale because I enjoy a nice hack ‘n slash every once in awhile.

Persona 5, Mass Effect Andromeda, Nier: Automata, Vampyr are a few big RPGs lined up for 2017. I still have to play The Witcher 3 for the first time. I’m going to get sucked into that one…

TheSunshyn
    Participant

Thanks Tyler. I didn’t realize the new Mass Effect was planned to be here so soon. Hope EA didn’t screw it up too much. The others look like they have definite potential.

The Witcher 3 is epic. It certainly can suck one in for quite a long time. I was surprised by the breadth of path choices it gives, not just big ones but for many of the smaller quests.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Happy New Year to all. Wishing you all an amazing 2017b and wishing this forum a more active 2017. I don’t have any must play games. But I still do have a tons of game to go through. Might start playing Beyond good and evil today.

iamthemilkman
    iamthemilkman
    Participant

So many great games this year — too many, in fact!

Yooka-Laylee is probably my most anticipated.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

So many great games this year — too many, in fact!

Yooka-Laylee is probably my most anticipated.

Yea, I got to say that game looks like it’ll be fun.

xx_Ixcoy_xx
    Participant

Too bad there are so many, i can’t buy all of them xD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.