How is the Switch for those of you who have it?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub Nintendo Gaming Discussion How is the Switch for those of you who have it?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DarkCobra86 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BlindingMK
    Participant

With the Switch released, I’ve seen so many great reactions and some subpar. I just want to know, what are some of the greatest and worst aspects of the Switch? What do you think was different? Was there anything Nintendo left unpolished? I’m curious, please let me know what you think!

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I’m very curious how comfortable it is to control. I assume that one will be good for smaller hands because Nintendo usually caters to children.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

I got to play the Switch game 123 Switch last night and it was very fun. You need a good group of friends. But the controller are very sensitive at picking up your movements.

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

I got to play the Switch game 123 Switch last night and it was very fun. You need a good group of friends. But the controller are very sensitive at picking up your movements.

Cobra, how is the Switch as a handheld? Is it comfortable enough for long sessions?

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Cobra, how is the Switch as a handheld? Is it comfortable enough for long sessions?

I actually didn’t get to try the handheld part. I’ll have to let you know when I do. Playing 123 Switch is like playing Mario Party or Wii Sports. Basically you do all these mini games against a friend. For that aspect the controller are sensitive. My friend said this is basically to show how sensitive the controllers can be and that it is more sensitive than the Wii controller. I think that is true but that probably is also because we have better technology now.

d3bugu
    Participant

can imaging myself playing the switch in toilets and on the move.. can’t wait to either buy or win one for myself!

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Played a little bit of Zelda on the Switch yesterday and the game looks fantastic.

@Tyler: the controller holds fine and is pretty comfortable. I wonder though can it be a bit small for people with bigger hands. But I thought it was fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.