Most Anticipated PS4 (Console) Exclusive

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub Sony Gaming Discussion Most Anticipated PS4 (Console) Exclusive

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by iamthemilkman iamthemilkman 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

The topic is simple. Which upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive are you anticipating the most?

For me, it’s Horizon Zero Dawn. Sony’s first party franchises are fantastic and seeing such an original, new idea is extremely exciting. Hopefully this is the beginning of another classic PlayStation series!

What about you?

Horizon Zero Dawn
    Detroit: Become Human
    God of War PS4
    Spider-man
    Days Gone
    The Last of Us Part II
    Death Stranding
    Matterfall
    Hellblade
    Nioh
    Persona 5
    Gran Turismo Sport
    Farpoint
    Wild
    … many more…

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by TYLERxDURDEN TYLERxDURDEN.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

I will have to say Uncharted The lost story. I am an Uncharted fanboy. Even if that one isn’t about Drake.

Ginormous76
    Participant

Horizon: Zero Dawn has been my number one since E3. Then they announced TLOU2. So, that’s number one.

Spider-Man looks cool, but that’s a wait and see. Days Gone looks pretty awful to me.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Such a strong lineup coming up for Sony.

iamthemilkman
    iamthemilkman
    Participant

Horizon for graphics alone. That said, I do think that it could become a repetitive chore. I’ll say Death Stranding as a backup. I wasn’t a fan of recent Metal Gear games, however this just looks too weird, so it definitely has me interested.

I’d also add Yakuza to the list. I think there’s like 2-3 Yakuza games coming to PS4 this year.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by iamthemilkman iamthemilkman.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.