Resident Evil 6

GameDealDaily.com Forums Game Reviews Review Archive Resident Evil 6

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  elmaasheley147 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LegendK1ll3r

http://www.themexbox.com/index.php?topic=4643.0

^^ Located above! My first big retail release review!

Anonymous

I definitely am liking the positive you mention in the review and that makes me want to play the game still.

I’m big on storyline and I think it is really cool of them to do 3 different campaign. It gives the game replayability and it is cool how you can see the story unfolds once you do someone else campaign. I find that very neat. Plus it helps that you can defend on your AI. Since I probably will end up playing it single player, so the AI is important for me.

Ginormous76
    Participant

Pretty nice review. At first I read the website as being, "The MeBox" and thought, "That’s a sweet name." Theme Xbox is ok… I guess, lol. I enjoyed your review and looking forward to playing through RE6.

kezins

Nice review, but definitely a game I’m skipping.

Rabpsody

Resident evil is a good saga but unfortunately i can’t play RE5 and for RE6 may have the same result for me 🙁

Shannon77

It is a good series to play and horror game. This game is my favorite game and I have played this game for several times. This game is provide multiple characters.

elmaasheley147
    Participant

Thanks for sharing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.