TV discussion/What are you watching now?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Off-Topic Board of Randomness TV discussion/What are you watching now?

This topic contains 100 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  TheSunshyn 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

This thread is to discuss any TV show you are watching or to just post the last show/episode you watched.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I’ll get the thread started. Yesterday I started watching Fraiser from the beginning. Very funny show if you haven’t watched it. :thumbup:

SweetP1983
    Participant

Currently watching Falling Skies (S4), Bob’s Burger (S3), and Game of Thrones (S3). Been building a digital collection on Vudu so been watching a lot of movies lately.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

My current favorites are Doctor Who and Defiance.

Anonymous

Finished Suits season last week. So not watching anything weekly. I think I should start watching something. Maybe one episode a day just to get caught up.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Last night I watched Penn and Teller: Fool Us for the first time. Pretty good show if you like magic.

Anonymous

"mr.me" wrote: Last night I watched Penn and Teller: Fool Us for the first time. Pretty good show if you like magic.

I’ll have to put that on my watch list then. I love seeing magic shows.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Watched Black Jesus. I thought it was hilarious.

Also, remember that Napoleon Dynamite cartoon from almost 3 years ago? It is finally getting a DVD release on November 4: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Napoleon-Dynamite-The-Complete-Series/20248

iamthemilkman
    iamthemilkman
    Participant

Started getting into Married on FX On Demand. Great show that realistically portrays some of the highs and lows of being in a marriage.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

"iamthemilkman" wrote: Started getting into Married on FX On Demand. Great show that realistically portrays some of the highs and lows of being in a marriage.

Never heard of it. Is it anything like Married with Children?

Anonymous

New South Park on Wednesday GET HYPE

Anonymous

I’ve been watching The Flash. It’s been better than expected, and I’ll stick to it at least till the end of the 1st season. The show is pretty straightfoward. But I still find it fun to watch. Also, it doesn’t carry the same vibe as Arrow or Gotham.
    For anybody who wants to catch up on the series, I believe you can find all the episodes on The CW official website.

Anonymous

"BlueRhinoz" wrote: I’ve been watching The Flash. It’s been better than expected, and I’ll stick to it at least till the end of the 1st season. The show is pretty straightfoward. But I still find it fun to watch. Also, it doesn’t carry the same vibe as Arrow or Gotham.
    For anybody who wants to catch up on the series, I believe you can find all the episodes on The CW official website.

Yea that is another show I really wanted to watch.

letsgo
    letsgo
    Participant

"BlueRhinoz" wrote: I’ve been watching The Flash. It’s been better than expected, and I’ll stick to it at least till the end of the 1st season. The show is pretty straightfoward. But I still find it fun to watch. Also, it doesn’t carry the same vibe as Arrow or Gotham.

I second that 🙂 I am really enjoying that show too, especially at the end of the episode 😉

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I was really leery about The Flash after that rooftop peptalk with him and Arrow. It just struck me as a really corny add-on just so they could have those Arrow/Flash commercials. Feeling much better about it due to the episode with Felicity’s visit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.