TV discussion/What are you watching now?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Off-Topic Board of Randomness TV discussion/What are you watching now?

This topic contains 100 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  TheSunshyn 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

"BlueRhinoz" wrote: I’ve been watching The Flash. It’s been better than expected, and I’ll stick to it at least till the end of the 1st season. The show is pretty straightfoward. But I still find it fun to watch. Also, it doesn’t carry the same vibe as Arrow or Gotham.
    For anybody who wants to catch up on the series, I believe you can find all the episodes on The CW official website.

Well, that’s surpirsing. I was expecting it to be pretty terrible. It is on the CW site: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-flash/

I’ll add it to my bookmarks and check it out. I think they only show 5 episodes online at once though, so since they are at 4 anyone that wants to watch it needs to do so before they get up to 6.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Watched 2 episodes of The Flash and it is better than expected. The short investigation thing they have in each episode is like Sherlock (Anoher great show, you should check it out. Your library might even have it.) I’ll keep watching it. Thanks for the recommendation.

I just binge watched all the episodes of Gracepoint. I’m really enjoying it. It stars Anna Gunn (Skylar from Breaking Bad). It is a Detective show, but only about one murder investigation. Check it out if you like those kind of shows.

Anonymous

"mr.me" wrote:

I just binge watched all the episodes of Gracepoint. I’m really enjoying it. It stars Anna Gunn (Skylar from Breaking Bad). It is a Detective show, but only about one murder investigation. Check it out if you like those kind of shows.

Gracepoint looked like it’ll be really good.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Every episode of The Flash I like the show less and less. I think I’m done with this show.

Anonymous

"mr.me" wrote: Every episode of The Flash I like the show less and less. I think I’m done with this show.

Any particular reasons?

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

"darkcobra86" wrote:

Every episode of The Flash I like the show less and less. I think I’m done with this show.

Any particular reasons?

The show is very poorly written and acted…It is like watching a high school play combined with a soap opera.

Anonymous

"mr.me" wrote:

Any particular reasons?

The show is very poorly written and acted…It is like watching a high school play combined with a soap opera.

Haha, I thought a lot of people liked it. I haven’t watch it yet but I think I will still watch it just to see for myself.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Watched the premier of Better Call Saul because Breaking Bad is the greatest show ever made. It started out good, got a little rocky in the middle, then had an awesome ending that pulled me back in. I don’t know how this show is going to ultimately be as it progresses, but I am hooked for now. Can’t wait for the second episode.

Anonymous

Watched the premier of Better Call Saul because Breaking Bad is the greatest show ever made. It started out good, got a little rocky in the middle, then had an awesome ending that pulled me back in. I don’t know how this show is going to ultimately be as it progresses, but I am hooked for now. Can’t wait for the second episode.

What is this show about?

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

What is this show about?

Well, first of all it is a spin-off from Breaking Bad (You watched that show right? If not you should get to it, it is seriously the greatest show ever made.) It is about the lawyer Saul Goodman 7 years before he met Walter White(The main character of Breaking Bad), but they also explore events for Saul after Breaking Bad.

It is basically the story of how Saul became a corrupt lawyer. I think Mike is also going to be a main character in it, which is cool because I like him.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Watched the second episode and it was intense and really good. I think this is my new favourite show. 😀

Anonymous

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>DarkCobra86 wrote:</div>
    What is this show about?

Well, first of all it is a spin-off from Breaking Bad (You watched that show right? If not you should get to it, it is seriously the greatest show ever made.) It is about the lawyer Saul Goodman 7 years before he met Walter White(The main character of Breaking Bad), but they also explore events for Saul after Breaking Bad.

It is basically the story of how Saul became a corrupt lawyer. I think Mike is also going to be a main character in it, which is cool because I like him.

I still haven’t watched Breaking Bad. I heard it is a great show. I’ll get to it eventually. Right now I’m only watching Gotham and Suits.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I still haven’t watched Breaking Bad. I heard it is a great show. I’ll get to it eventually. Right now I’m only watching Gotham and Suits.

It is on Netflix if you have that. When I started watching it I got through each season in just a few days. It is that good. O_O

darkblueprint
    darkblueprint
    Participant

Can’t get enough of The Simpsons. Been watching it non-stop since they added all episodes to FX NOW, I’m up to season 10 watching it chronologically!

Anonymous

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>DarkCobra86 wrote:</div>

It is on Netflix if you have that. When I started watching it I got through each season in just a few days. It is that good. O_O

Yea, I got my friend Netflix account so I’ll have to get to it eventually.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.