TV discussion/What are you watching now?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Off-Topic Board of Randomness TV discussion/What are you watching now?

This topic contains 100 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  TheSunshyn 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Can’t get enough of The Simpsons. Been watching it non-stop since they added all episodes to FX NOW, I’m up to season 10 watching it chronologically!

I actually am doing that too, but I have the DVDs up to 10. I’m not sure how many more if any after 10 I want to own as the shows quality goes down after that.

I just finished season 9 and already am seeing the dip in quality even though it is still good.

Anonymous

Yea, I haven’t watched the Simpsons in such a long time. I think it might be time to end the show.

TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

Mondays-Gotham/Sometimes WWE RAW
    Tuesdays-Agent Carter/Shield/Parks and Recreation
    Saturdays-Toonami
    Sundays-Animation Domination/The Walking Dead

I am really sad Parks and Recreation is over. What a great series finale last night. Same with Agent Carter. Looking forward to the return of SHIELD. Sundays are fun because I love the Simpsons, Brooklyn 9-9, Family Guy, and Bob’s Burgers. All awesome shows. Walking Dead is great as usual. Love the comics and love the show. Toonami because who doesn’t love anime.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I didn’t used to like Bob’s Burgers, but it grew on me and now it is one of my favourite shows. It sucks that Fox cancelled Napoleon Dynamite from Animation Domination.

I started watching Season 3 of Vikings last week. Pretty good start to that.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by mr.me mr.me.

chronodestroyer
    Participant

Just got done watching Parks and Recreation. Now I’m watching Scrubs, RWBY and Better Call Saul.

chronodestroyer
    Participant

I just finished watching Season 1 of Heroes. I’m going to stop watching it there as per suggested by everyone. It wasn’t perfect but it was very good, and Hiro Nakamura is one of my favorite TV characters.

I’m also trying to watch The Simpsons on FXNow. I’ve been having some trouble with the video player but I’ve been able to watch a few episodes so far.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I just finished watching Season 1 of Heroes. I’m going to stop watching it there as per suggested by everyone. It wasn’t perfect but it was very good, and Hiro Nakamura is one of my favorite TV characters.

I’m also trying to watch The Simpsons on FXNow. I’ve been having some trouble with the video player but I’ve been able to watch a few episodes so far.

Nice. I watched most of Heroes Season 1, but got cut-off when the last 1-2 (don’t remember) discs were never returned to the library. I liked it, but it felt like they were stretching it with too many episodes. They should have done an 8-13 episode order.

What season of the Simpsons are you on?

I started watching The Last Man on Earth which is really funny. Kristin Schaal is hilarious.

Anonymous

I haven’t seen Last Man on Earth but I just don’t think it’ll be funny. Might give it a try now.

drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

Parks & Recreation is one of my favorite shows of all-time. Sad to see it go, but glad that it got to run for seven seasons despite never getting the mainstream viewership that The Office did.

Just got done watching Parks and Recreation. Now I’m watching Scrubs, RWBY and Better Call Saul.

ELbatman
    ELbatman
    Participant

I think Powers is a pretty good show.

XMGZero
    XMGZero
    Participant

Currently watching Better Call Saul every week; it’s building up for some very good stuff!
    I also watched Firefly’s first episode last night, looks pretty great so far. Anyone watched it before?

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Currently watching Better Call Saul every week; it’s building up for some very good stuff!

I responded in the other thread, but I’ll respond here too.

BCS is really good and the story is playing out nicely. Getting some good Mike back story and Saul is a great lawyer.

XMGZero
    XMGZero
    Participant

BCS is really good and the story is playing out nicely. Getting some good Mike back story and Saul is a great lawyer.

I’m still trying to figure out whatever caused straight, elder law attorney James to turn into criminal lawyer Saul we see in BB. Just can’t wait to watch the story develop.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I also watched Firefly’s first episode last night, looks pretty great so far. Anyone watched it before?

Firefly? Its one of my all time favorite series. I was so bummed when it was canceled.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I’m still trying to figure out whatever caused straight, elder law attorney James to turn into criminal lawyer Saul we see in BB. Just can’t wait to watch the story develop.

Yeah. If I didn’t already know he became a criminal lawyer I would never see it coming, he isn’t even strapped for money because he is getting plenty of business. What happens?! o_O

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.