TV discussion/What are you watching now?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Off-Topic Board of Randomness TV discussion/What are you watching now?

This topic contains 100 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  TheSunshyn 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    XMGZero
    XMGZero
    Participant

You should try watching MGSV: The Phantom Pain, it launches in less than four hours. I’ve been waiting for years, and now that it finally comes I just can’t believe I’ll play it.

*edit: meant it to be a reply to someone, I don’t think it worked out well…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by XMGZero XMGZero.
    archangelreb
    archangelreb
    Participant

I have recently started watching the X files again and I am on season 2. It was a great show the first time around. I can’t believe it’s as good this time.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I have recently started watching the X files again and I am on season 2. It was a great show the first time around. I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s as good this time.

Are you going to watch the new X files that is coming up?

DarkCobra86
    Participant

I want to watch X-files. I remember when I was younger my dad had bought the whole series and we would watch it together at home. It was so good. To be honest when I started watching with him I didn’t think I would get hooked but it was so good I really enjoyed it.

TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

I used to watch X-Files when I was younger with family after The Simpsons and other shows. I used to get freaked out by X-Files and freak out that a picture of Jesus Christ is staring at me. I thought his eyes were moving lol. Looking forward to the revival as well.

Anyways…

I’ve been watching Scream TV series which tonight is the season finale. Finally reveal who the killer is! Been anticipating it. Other than that, I’ve watched Fear The Walking Dead. I caught up and now I’m sad there’s a 2 week hiatus until the next episode. First episode was slow, but second got better.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Nice, I will start an X-files thread where we can comment on each weeks episode like we do with Gotham.

Has anyone been watching We Bare Bears on Cartoon Network? I ran across it by accident when I was flipping channels and it is really funny. It is quickly turning into one of my favourite shows.

fatcheung09
    Participant

I have never watched X-files. I know it is good but I am not interested.
    I would prefer watching those sitcoms which makes me laugh and relax after work.

Currently watching/waiting: 2 Broke Girls, The Big Bang Theory

TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

Nice, I will start an X-files thread where we can comment on each weeks episode like we do with Gotham.

Has anyone been watching We Bare Bears on Cartoon Network? I ran across it by accident when I was flipping channels and it is really funny. It is quickly turning into one of my favourite shows.

I saw a random episode at a hotel during road trip vacation. It was beary funny. I’ll have to catch it sometime whenever I watch Cartoon Network. It’s unbearable to miss it. ๐Ÿ˜›

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I saw a random episode at a hotel during road trip vacation. It was beary funny. Iโ€™ll have to catch it sometime whenever I watch Cartoon Network. Itโ€™s unbearable to miss it. ๐Ÿ˜›

There are also a few episodes unlocked online: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/we-bare-bears/episodes/index.html

Which episode did you catch? I actually managed to catch it on its first episode during a marathon.

TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

I saw a random episode at a hotel during road trip vacation. It was beary funny. Iโ€™ll have to catch it sometime whenever I watch Cartoon Network. Itโ€™s unbearable to miss it. ๐Ÿ˜›

There are also a few episodes unlocked online: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/we-bare-bears/episodes/index.html

Which episode did you catch? I actually managed to catch it on its first episode during a marathon.

I saw the episode where Chloe was learning about the bears and she was going to do a presentation on them. Hopefully there’s a marathon sometimes on CN so I can record it. Also earlier I saw the first episode when they were looking for their stolen stuff. xD

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

Cool. I hope you get to watch some more. ๐Ÿ˜€

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Apparently I missed the entire summer season of Suits. Never saw any announcement when it was on during the summer. Started to binge watch it yesterday. I think on Monday I’ll have time to finish the last half of the season.

TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

Cool. I hope you get to watch some more. ๐Ÿ˜€

I downloaded the Cartoon Network app to watch the episodes you linked, but sadly not all are available lol. Only unlocked ones. Darn I wanted to binge watch all episodes. Back up plan is to look online elsewhere. I usually like to watch stuff officially.

mr.me
    mr.me
    Participant

I downloaded the Cartoon Network app to watch the episodes you linked, but sadly not all are available lol. Only unlocked ones. Darn I wanted to binge watch all episodes. Back up plan is to look online elsewhere. I usually like to watch stuff officially.

Yeah, I see they only have 2 unlocked episodes one of which you already saw, lol. Sorry. <_<

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Anyone seen Mr. Robot? My friend told me to watch it. I saw the first episode yesterday and it has a lot of potential.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.