TV discussion/What are you watching now?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Off-Topic Board of Randomness TV discussion/What are you watching now?

This topic contains 98 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  TheSunshyn 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author

Yung_SB
    Participant

I didn’t finish watching Bleach on purpose for that exact reason… People were telling me it ended bad and I stopped at episode 265 when I could’ve finished it in February.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I’m liking Emerald City lately. Its a rather dark take on the Wizard of Oz. Its rather original in its own right for all that.

Ginormous76
    Participant

I’m liking Emerald City lately. Its a rather dark take on the Wizard of Oz. Its rather original in its own right for all that.

I’m a few episodes in and like it. Saving the rest to binge watch though.

Recently finished Jessica Jones and watched Santa Clarita Diet (Netflix original that was pretty good). Planning to watch Luke Cage soon.

TKtheknight
    TKtheknight
    Participant

I got a lot on my plate and trying to find time to watch them between gaming and work. So far I’ve been watching most hero shows on the CW w/Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow. Along with that would be Riverdale which is a surprise twists and turns with Archie Comics characters. Legion on FX has been trippy so far. Never knew much of the character in the comics so it was interesting to look him up being Xavier’s son. Agents of SHIELD has been fantastic with the Ghost Rider and LMD arcs. Really looking forward to how they finish the season (hearing rumors of cancellation and I hope it doesn’t). The Walking Dead is another one I keep up too. This season started off with a bang, then slow, and now it’s picking up again. Other than those shows I’ve watched anime on Toonami (looking forward to Samurai Jack’s return). I mostly watch them through recordings since I either work when they’re on or busy getting some gaming in.

cmdm828
    Participant

I am really enjoying Baskets. Season 2 is even better than #1. Louie Anderson and Zack Galifianakis are just amazing. Besides that…Bates Motel is great as usual….Masterchef Jr. Is funny and cool to see kids cook better than I ever will. LOL Also…Kevin Can Wait is really funny…BUT you gotta love Kevin James and/or be a King Of Queens fan…b/c it’s pretty much the same show.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

Recently finished Jessica Jones and watched Santa Clarita Diet (Netflix original that was pretty good). Planning to watch Luke Cage soon.

I thought Jessica Jones was the best of the Netflix Marvel shows. Didn’t really get into Luke Cage all that much. I had trouble liking the characters all that much. I guess a new one will be out soon – Iron Fist. I’ll have to catch that.

One of my top favorites shows on Netfix was Stranger Things.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  TheSunshyn.

d3bugu
    Participant

I’m watching the new 24 series althought I’m not quite liking it. Next is Legends of Tomorrow

Yung_SB
    Participant

Naruto just ended and it’s going down in history as one of the greatest of all time, but I’m glad Boruto continue the legacy I just hope Boruto live up to the expectations because Naruto would be Number 1 in my eyes if One Piece didn’t exist.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I’ve started Iron Fist on Netflix. I’m liking it better than Cage, but I’m wishing I hadn’t finished catching back up on Supernatural. I hope the latest series of that one comes to Netflix soon.

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.