Very new user here, have some concerns

GameDealDaily.com Forums Gamedealdaily.com Deal & Site Discussion Very new user here, have some concerns

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  d3bugu 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sp0rklez
    sp0rklez
    Participant

I have a disc copy of Skyrim for 360 that has a crack in it, so I want to replace it, preferably with a digital version. I was directed here to Game Deal Daily to find a code for $6.75, but I am curious if anyone can tell me how legit this is.

I have heard people call sites like this shady, so naturally I am leery of getting ripped off, but also that is a very good price for what I’m wanting so I am also curious.

I know it is less than $10, but I don’t want to end up getting scammed, or a non working code.

SteelAce
    Participant

I know for a fact that the site is legit. Yeah there are sometimes when the code is bad but Doc does his best to fix the error asap.

sp0rklez
    sp0rklez
    Participant

I think that may be what I needed to read. I think I’ll give it a shot then. Thanks!

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Be warn, he does run this by himself. So his response sometimes aren’t always quick and therefore people think he is ripping people off. I never had an issue dealing with him when I bought stuff.

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Right, most accusations toward GDD are from people with little patience. Typically, he responds quickly but there are times of high traffic when it can take up to a few days. Remain patient and you will receive whatever it is you ordered.

sp0rklez
    sp0rklez
    Participant

Made a purchase, worked fine without any problems. I was worrying for nothing. Thanks for all the replies though to set my mind at ease. 🙂

SteelAce
    Participant

Glad to hear everything went good with the order 🙂

ELbatman
    ELbatman
    Participant

This is good. Most things do get resolved.

TonyD
    TonyD
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Awesome! happy that your problem was resolved, makes me want to make a purchase here on the site

d3bugu
    Participant

Yea, GameDealDaily site is trust worthly so don’t worry getting digital stuff from them

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.