Weekly Giveaway #10 (12/29-1/4) – ASSASSIN'S CREED FFX

GameDealDaily.com Forums Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways Weekly Giveaway #10 (12/29-1/4) – ASSASSIN'S CREED FFX

This topic contains 46 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  aged odin 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants. Obviously, those users with more entries have a better shot at winning a prize. Winners will be notified through private message. Now, here are the ways that you can gain an entry into the weekly contest:

1) Respond to the current week’s contest thread in the “Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways” forum. This will earn you 1 entry into the current giveaway. You MUST do this to be eligible to win any of the prizes.

2) Either create a new thread or reply to an existing thread in one of our other forums. For each message you post or reply to in another forum, you will receive one additional entry into the weekly contest. Therefore, you can gain up to 7 additional contest entries each weekly simply by participating in the forums every day.

Note: You will not gain entries for additional posts in this thread. Please make only one post in this thread so you are eligible for the contest.

Note: All threads and posts will be checked for quality. No one-word posts to boost your count. You are still free to post quick, short responses if you wish, but they will not count towards your contest entries.

If you have any questions regarding the Gamedealdaily.com weekly giveaways, please contact us at: help@gamedealdaily.com

Last Week’s Winners:

Lost Planet – uraizen
    SSX 3 – RAY16
    Outlaw Golf Bundle – thefted
    March of the Penguins – Sooku

Here are the prizes for the week beginning 12/29:

1st Prize: Assassin’s Creed (XBox 360)

2nd Prize: Final Fantasy X (PS2, no manual)

3rd Prize: Sneak King (XBox, XBox 360)

4th Prize: Grand Theft Auto IV Soundtrack

No fancy game descriptions or pictures this week, sorry! Next week the weekly giveaway will be back to normal!

Usually I post the giveaway to a few forums to get some more entries in. This week we don’t have time to post it to the various forums, so there will probably be less entries but very deserving winners.

Darklighter

Entering! FFX would be cool as I never had a chance to play it.

the_grimace

ooh been looking for assassins creed now for awhile. hope i win! good luck everyone!

wingedape
    Participant

enter me this week

stickfigx

I really hope I don’t get one of those Burger King games, everything else is great, though.

Anonymous

Wii i wanna enter 😀 good luck everybody 😀

baba19

I really want Assassins creed

lordghoda

eh, these giveaways are getting worse. Still want to win though lol.

that sneak king prize is just an insult lol.

Hostile
    Participant

I would argue the first two prizes are pretty good choices.

I’m in.

Sooku

Haha, I won March of the Penguins! I’ve always wondered how that game worked, but never really thought it was worth the effort to find out. Thanks!

Smileface

"Sooku" wrote: Haha, I won March of the Penguins! I’ve always wondered how that game worked, but never really thought it was worth the effort to find out. Thanks!

Congrats buddy! You and that dog deserve it!

I’m hoping for FFX this time around! That game is so great! That soccer twist is kinda dumb though . . . in a good way!

mjohnson798

I think the weekly giveaway is awesome. Is he still giving credit or partial credit for prizes that people don’t need?

Congrats to the winners.

xbladex

sigh..

kkrraagg
    Participant

Sneak king, haha!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.