Weekly Giveaway (10/27-11/3) – Open Thread for Prize List!

GameDealDaily.com Forums Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways Weekly Giveaway (10/27-11/3) – Open Thread for Prize List!

This topic contains 106 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by drfrielgood drfrielgood 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author

idahomom

The Star Wars game for XBOX 360 would make my son very very happy.

TBGumby

fun prize

drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

I’m glad the prizes have received a good response! I can promise that at least one prize each week will be a newish release game, a la Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

misterkade

😮 What an awesome prize! My has this game on his list from Santa so this would be a HUGE help for the holidays to win this.

😉 Thanks so much for having such a great contest!

iOnE3nD

I will definitely keep coming back to this site if y’all keep this up, I think I found my new home 😉

redron

want to win this

kkrraagg
    Participant

Just found this site from Cheapa–gamer. Great site and this is a good way to get more members

teresa039

WOW!!!! What a list of prizes!!! Thanks for this giveaway.

Deadpool

Awesome i’ve been looking for SW on the cheap, and it doesn’t get any cheaper than free!

elix

Been looking to get Star wars for cheap and this would be awesome, *crosses fingers*.

Found out about this through CAG so YAY!

lpurvis

What a great prize, that anyone would love.

joej12321

Nice prizes!!

modus
    Participant

Nice prizes. Really liking the first prize though, since I never got around to playing it myself.

Sunnyvale

Great prize packages

Jake_Jenova

Whoa dang, pretty nice prizes for sure! It would be awesome if i won the Star Wars Unleashed :] I heard it was a pretty good game with a nice story but wasn’t a long game though but who cares cause The Apprentice guy seriously owns on Soulcalibur IV!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.