Weekly Giveaway #11 (1/5-1/12) – GEARS OF WAR 2 MORE

GameDealDaily.com Forums Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways Weekly Giveaway #11 (1/5-1/12) – GEARS OF WAR 2 MORE

This topic contains 186 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  memetu 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants. Obviously, those users with more entries have a better shot at winning a prize. Winners will be notified through private message. Now, here are the ways that you can gain an entry into the weekly contest:

1) Respond to the current week’s contest thread in the “Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways” forum. This will earn you 1 entry into the current giveaway. You MUST do this to be eligible to win any of the prizes.

2) Either create a new thread or reply to an existing thread in one of our other forums. For each message you post or reply to in another forum, you will receive one additional entry into the weekly contest. Therefore, you can gain up to 7 additional contest entries each weekly simply by participating in the forums every day.

Note: You will not gain entries for additional posts in this thread. Please make only one post in this thread so you are eligible for the contest.

Note: All threads and posts will be checked for quality. No one-word posts to boost your count. You are still free to post quick, short responses if you wish, but they will not count towards your contest entries.

If you have any questions regarding the Gamedealdaily.com weekly giveaways, please contact us at: help@gamedealdaily.com

Last Week’s Winners:

Assassin’s Creed – DarkTang
    Final Fantasy X – Darklighter
    Sneak King – wolfkin
    GTA Soundtrack – baba19

Here are the prizes for the week beginning January 5th:

First Prize: Gears of War 2 (XBox 360)

The gears of war continue to turn as Marcus Fenix and his squad of Cogs go back into action in the sequel to Microsoft and developer Epic Games’ blockbuster action title. Gears of War 2 continues the story of Marcus Fenix and Delta Squad, locked in an increasingly desperate battle against the nightmarish Locust Horde for the survival of humanity. The game promises to be an epic saga of survival, loss, and retribution. Just as Gears of War set the standard for high-definition visuals, Gears of War 2 raises the bar even further with the amazing technological advances of Unreal Engine 3, delivering a bigger, badder, and more intense experience as the story continues.

Second Prize: Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition Map Pack Code(Playstation 3)

The Variety Map Pack includes four new multiplayer maps. "Creek" is a wide-open village ravaged by combat where concealment is the difference between life and death. In "Broadcast," fight throughout an enemy communications building with confined corridors and wide-open parking lots. "Chinatown" is a foggy downtown district, lit only by a full moon and the neon glow of the city. "Killhouse" features a desolate training warehouse filled with a variety of building mock-ups and soft and hard cover points.

Third Prize: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (Playstation 2)

Stealth espionage action takes to the jungles in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for PlayStation 2. In the struggle to achieve world peace and world dominance in the Cold War period, rivaling governments are secretly developing weapons technology that could threaten the future existence of life. Destined to be the first, a race ensues to become the ultimate nation. A special elite tactical soldier is summoned to penetrate deep in the heart of enemy territory and obtain Intel about "Metal Gear", a prototype weapon with nuclear capabilities. This is your mission and you must infiltrate alone. As "Naked Snake," you must outsmart enemies with camouflage, close-quarters combat, stalking, interrogating, climbing, hunting and treating injuries in this critical chapter of the Metal Gear saga.

Fourth Prize: Drill Dozer (Gameboy Advance)

It’s time to break some skulls in a smashing new adventure: Drill Dozer. The Skull Rollers, an evil crime syndicate, has stolen your most prized possession, a red diamond that belonged to your deceased mother. Now it’s up to you and your fellow thieves to penetrate their hideout and take it back. With the help of your trusty Breakall Drillbot, you can plow through just about anything in your path. Use the L and R buttons to change the direction of the rotation. Explore every inch of the gang’s hideout to find hidden gears that will beef up your ride. Drill Dozer is developed by the GAME FREAK, known worldwide for its smash hit Pokémon games.

SweetP1983
    Participant

Ahhh man. I still haven’t won 😳 That won’t stop me from trying again this week. 🙂

I’m going to enter this contest! 😯

hestar
    Participant

I hope I win something :mrgreen:

peg42
    Participant

Thanks for offering this contest! Great games. Thanks.

Kandal

Thank you DrFrielGood for making these wonderful give away contest. I hope I win me some free Games =)

Anonymous

I hope i can win this time 😀 good luck everyone

Smileface

Woah Gears 2 already? Crazy!
    Map packs are a pretty cool idea too
    Snake Eeeeateeeer!! Best ending ever!!

OnyxPrimal

I just finished Gears of War I won from here Gears 2 would be Awesome! 🙂

uraizen

Oh snap! I call Map Pack code!

Nice prizes, I would love to win Gears 2 or MGS3.

banquetbabe

win,win 🙄

bmachine

Oooh…pick me, pick me! :ugeek:

dim21

You have some really great games this week. I wouldn’t mind winning any of them.

r7racer

count me in!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.