Weekly Giveaway #265 – Star Wars Battlefront, Tomb Raider, & More!

GameDealDaily.com Forums Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways Weekly Giveaway #265 – Star Wars Battlefront, Tomb Raider, & More!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by soulscapex soulscapex 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

Each week GameDealDaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants. Obviously, those users with more entries have a better shot at winning a prize.

Now, here are the ways that you can gain an entry into the weekly contest:

1) Respond to the current week’s contest thread in the “Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways” forum. This will earn you 1 entry into the current giveaway. You MUST do this to be eligible to win any of the prizes.

2) Either create a new thread or reply to an existing thread in one of our other forums. For each message you post or reply to in another forum, you will receive one additional entry into the weekly contest. Therefore, you can gain up to 7 additional contest entries each weekly simply by participating in the forums every day.

Note: You will not gain entries for additional posts in this thread. Please make only one post in this thread so you are eligible for the contest. You have the best chance to win if you participate daily on all of the boards, not just this one!

BONUS ENTRIES – These are OPTIONAL ways to gain three more entries into the Weekly Giveaway. In addition to the 7 entries you can earn by posting in the forums in each day of the week, you can earn one bonus entry by completing each of the following objectives:

1. Post on our Facebook wall. You will need to become one our fans (if you aren’t already) and post a comment to the corresponding post. You can follow this link to our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

2. Post in your next Twitter update:
    Win Star Wars Battlefront, Tomb Raider and more! http://gamedealdaily.com/forums/forum/gamedealdaily-com-weekly-giveaways/

3. Create three new topics in the Video Game Discussion Hub.

You will receive one bonus entry for completing each of the above objectives, which increases the maximum number of contest entries you can earn to 10.

Note: All threads and posts will be checked for quality. No one-word posts to boost your count. You are still free to post quick, short responses if you wish, but they will not count towards your contest entries.

If you win a prize in a weekly giveaway please send an email to [email protected], stating the prize that you won and also your shipping address so we can mail your prize out to you.

Here are last week’s winners:

Lego Star Wars – Donken
    Max – Zeus
    Carnival Games – SteelAce
    Alpha Protocol DLC – madninjaish

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 7/18/16:

First Prize – Star Wars Battlefront (PS4, XB1, PC, Winner’s Choice)

Second Prize – Tomb Raider (360)

Third Prize – Tekken 6 Collector Case (360, PS3, Winner’s Choice)

Fourth Prize – Forza Motorsport 3 Bonus DLC Code (360)

slugbug
    Participant

Congrats to the latest winners.
    Commented on Facebook post: Gary Smith
    Tweeted: https://twitter.com/slugbug55/status/755132779688591360

SteelAce
    Participant

Sweet, thanks Doc!

Count me in for Star wars, Tomb Raider and Tekken.

Also Commenting on fb and twitter.

https://twitter.com/SteelAceGS

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  SteelAce.
    madninjaish
    madninjaish
    Participant

Congrats, fellow winners! I’m in for Star Wars and the Tekken 6 case this time around.

Posted on Fb and Twitter. Best of luck, all! Thanks for the contest as always.

kkrraagg
    Participant

Grats to the winners! Count me in for Battlefront, Tomb Raider, and Tekken. Thanks!

dryden
    Participant

Congrats to the last winners!!

Bonus:

Facebook post: Alan Tong

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Zeus
    Zeus
    Participant

Congrats!

Woohooo, more star wars 😀 in it for battlefront and everything but Tomb Raider, which I am currently playing, and it is a damn joy.

letsgo
    letsgo
    Participant

Congrats to the winners! 🙂

I am in this week for the first First Prize – Star Wars Battlefront, for the PC 🙂

I am also in this week for the Second Prize – Tomb Raider (360)

Thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by letsgo letsgo.

Darklurkr23
    Participant

BattleFront! Welcome Back yall

@darklurkr23
    FB – Jared ZImmermann

Mikurden
    Participant

entering

Bigandtasty
    Bigandtasty
    Participant

Congratulations to winners. I have this week’s games, more or less, so I’ll pass.

xheartlessx
    Participant

Congrats last weeks winners in for tomb raider on xbox 360

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Count me out again this week!

Battlefront is a lot of fun though so good luck to everyone else 🙂

DarkCobra86
    Participant

congrats winners and fb and twitter done. In for all

Ginormous76
    Participant

Congrats, winners. I’m out this time, so good luck to everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Weekly Giveaway #265 – Star Wars Battlefront, Tomb Raider, & More!’ is closed to new replies.