Weekly Giveaway #8 (12/16-12/22) – SOCOM, CONTRA!

GameDealDaily.com Forums Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways Weekly Giveaway #8 (12/16-12/22) – SOCOM, CONTRA!

This topic contains 44 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by drfrielgood drfrielgood 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    drfrielgood
    drfrielgood

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants. Obviously, those users with more entries have a better shot at winning a prize. Winners will be notified through private message. Now, here are the ways that you can gain an entry into the weekly contest:

1) Respond to the current week’s contest thread in the “Gamedealdaily.com Weekly Giveaways” forum. This will earn you 1 entry into the current giveaway. You MUST do this to be eligible to win any of the prizes.

2) Either create a new thread or reply to an existing thread in one of our other forums. For each message you post or reply to in another forum, you will receive one additional entry into the weekly contest. Therefore, you can gain up to 7 additional contest entries each weekly simply by participating in the forums every day.

Note: You will not gain entries for additional posts in this thread. Please make only one post in this thread so you are eligible for the contest.

Note: All threads and posts will be checked for quality. No one-word posts to boost your count. You are still free to post quick, short responses if you wish, but they will not count towards your contest entries.

If you have any questions regarding the Gamedealdaily.com weekly giveaways, please contact us at: help@gamedealdaily.com

Last Week’s Winners:

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PS3 – cosborne
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 360 – Hostile
    Sonic Heroes – DefaultGen
    World Series of Poker – emtstacey76

Here are the prizes for the week beginning December 16th:

1st Prize: SOCOM: Confrontation (PS3)

2nd Prize: Contra 4 (Nintendo DS)

3rd Prize: Midway Arcade Treasures (XBox)

4th Prize: Front Mission 4 (PS2)

No fancy game descriptions or pictures this week, sorry! After the holidays we will be back to normal!

Also, I’m trying something new this week. Usually I post the giveaway to a few forums to get some more entries in. This week we don’t have time to post it to the various forums, so there will probably be less entries but very deserving winners.

goose1134

first, lol 😀

uraizen

SOCOM: Confrontation!

I am sooo in.

xbladex

…….

modus
    Participant

Socom!

kratos1010

count me in!

Forgot about this again. Remembered today luckily.

Dokuga
    Dokuga
    Participant

i would so like the contra game

Jrittmayer
    Participant

SOCOM + Contra 4 two awesome games that I havn’t had the pleasure of playing yet… 😆

Darklighter

I still check back for the giveaway. 😆 Lets go Contra!

splack
    Participant

Count me in!

AznSniper

I want in!

Smileface

Oh I didn’t win . . . Oh well. Better luck this time!
    I’ve got my eye on that SOCOM!

baba19

I think i can win. I think i can win. I think i can win.
    Seriously I think i can win.

hoboman2

Sign me up!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.