What are you playing now?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by iamthemilkman iamthemilkman 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TheSunshyn
    Participant

Just curious, what game is every one playing now?

I’ve been playing Pillars of Eternity, which I highly recommend to anyone who loved Baldur’s Gate. The mechanics are more updated, though the graphics haven’t come very far. Battles require hitting the pause button often and its probably too much micromanaging for many, but I’m enjoying it.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

I’m playing Beyond Good and Evil HD and also FFBE on mobile. Both excellent games.

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Just started NieR: Automata. Loving it so far!

Ginormous76
    Participant

I’m working on Horizon: Zero Dawn mainly. Good game so far. If I had the free time to play like when I was single, I would play Rainbow Six Siege.

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

Got stuck in NieR so I’m checking out Danganronpa on Vita.

iamthemilkman
    iamthemilkman
    Participant

Yooka-Laylee – Awesome, awesome game IF you like Rare games, particularly their collect-a-thon platformers like Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64. This is a Banjo-Kazooie game, period. The music, the gameplay, the “voice acting,” the collectibles, etc. – this is the most Rare game these guys have made since leaving Nintendo outside of the Conker remake, Live & Reloaded, on the original Xbox. That said, there’s some flaws like the camera and frame-rate.

I also just got Suda 51’s The Silver Case for the PS4 in the mail yesterday and plan on diving into that sometime soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.