What is the most unique game you played this gen?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub General Gaming Discussion What is the most unique game you played this gen?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Ginormous76 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

genxsis83
    Participant

I hear a lot of good stuff about Journey. Hopefully they will release that game outside of PSN.

Anonymous

So after a few days I finally thought of unique games that you normally don’t find. I’m sure you all played it.

Portal – being a different type of puzzle, plus it has a storyline.
    Flow – I don’t understand the game nor do I like it but it is definitely something else.
    LBP – very unique and different. Wish I had played some of the user created levels.

iamthemilkman
    iamthemilkman
    Participant

"genxsis83" wrote: I hear a lot of good stuff about Journey. Hopefully they will release that game outside of PSN.

So more people can experience art in games. :sick:

Anonymous

"iamthemilkman" wrote:

I hear a lot of good stuff about Journey. Hopefully they will release that game outside of PSN.

So more people can experience art in games. :sick:

Yea, like me :D. It better be better than flow.

goodbyetonight
    goodbyetonight
    Participant

I’d have to go with Braid. The time changing mechanic in that was really great and well done.

"genxsis83" wrote: I hear a lot of good stuff about Journey. Hopefully they will release that game outside of PSN.

Then look no further!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Collector … ourney+ps3

Anonymous

"solid-alchemist" wrote:

Then look no further!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Collector … ourney+ps3

Wow, and you get flow and flower too. I already got flow but the other 2 might be worth it.

Xesar8
    Participant

Dark souls because the game is unique in different ways like you aren’t the protagonist of the game, you aren’t the chosen one or the person that have a unique ability, you are just a guy in a dark and creepy world hunting and killing monsters

SteelAce
    Participant

I guess I would have to throw in the witcher 3. Auch a great game.

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

PSVR has kind of turned this question upside down for me.

Werewolves Within absolutely grabbed me. The more literal social elements of the game made it an experience unlike any other. My most unique game thus far on PS4.

Ginormous76
    Participant

Dark souls because the game is unique in different ways like you aren’t the protagonist of the game, you aren’t the chosen one or the person that have a unique ability, you are just a guy in a dark and creepy world hunting and killing monsters

Spoiler. You are the chosen one, that’s why you can kindle or extinguish the flame. You are the chosen undead

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.