What's your favorite Arcade game?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub Classic Gaming Discussion What's your favorite Arcade game?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TheSunshyn 5 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    archangelreb
    archangelreb
    Participant

If you grew up like I did with arcades all over what was your favorite game? I used to devote hours to Dragon’s Lair. The game was innovative for it’s time and helped launch a new form of games. I also liked it because I could beat it and look cool in the arcade. **Drops the Mic.**

ELbatman
    ELbatman
    Participant

I liked Simpsons, Ninja Turtles, and X-Men. There was also this WWF Royal Rumble game with two screens that was cool.

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

I liked Simpsons, Ninja Turtles, and X-Men. There was also this WWF Royal Rumble game with two screens that was cool.

Yep. That sums it up perfectly.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Yea, the simpsons was the best. I played that so much at Chucky Cheese. Turtles was awesome as well but I never got to play it in the arcade. I got the game on NES.

d3bugu
    Participant

Has to be Contra and Megaman/Rockman… I had great memories playing with my cousins all weekend and finding ways to beat each of the bosses.. ahhh good times

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Has to be Contra and Megaman/Rockman… I had great memories playing with my cousins all weekend and finding ways to beat each of the bosses.. ahhh good times

Didn’t even know they had this. Man I want Contra and Megaman!!!

Yung_SB
    Participant

Dig Dug was the goat.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Dig Dug was the goat.

Never heard of it but I think Simpsons Arcade was GOAT.

Ginormous76
    Participant

Simpsons has to be #1 for me.
    Also liked: Captain America & the Avengers, 1942, Off Road, Cruisin’ USA, Star Wars Arcade Trilogy, Street Fighter 2

funinschools
    Participant

I liked happy wheels game but sadly couldn’t find the full version of the game anywhere.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I always liked Centipede. Got me hooked on trackballs from the start.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.