What's your favorite Arcade game?

GameDealDaily.com Forums Video Game Discussion Hub Classic Gaming Discussion What's your favorite Arcade game?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Diesoft 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    archangelreb
    archangelreb
    Participant

If you grew up like I did with arcades all over what was your favorite game? I used to devote hours to Dragon’s Lair. The game was innovative for it’s time and helped launch a new form of games. I also liked it because I could beat it and look cool in the arcade. **Drops the Mic.**

ELbatman
    ELbatman
    Participant

I liked Simpsons, Ninja Turtles, and X-Men. There was also this WWF Royal Rumble game with two screens that was cool.

TYLERxDURDEN
    TYLERxDURDEN
    Participant

I liked Simpsons, Ninja Turtles, and X-Men. There was also this WWF Royal Rumble game with two screens that was cool.

Yep. That sums it up perfectly.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Yea, the simpsons was the best. I played that so much at Chucky Cheese. Turtles was awesome as well but I never got to play it in the arcade. I got the game on NES.

d3bugu
    Participant

Has to be Contra and Megaman/Rockman… I had great memories playing with my cousins all weekend and finding ways to beat each of the bosses.. ahhh good times

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Has to be Contra and Megaman/Rockman… I had great memories playing with my cousins all weekend and finding ways to beat each of the bosses.. ahhh good times

Didn’t even know they had this. Man I want Contra and Megaman!!!

Yung_SB
    Participant

Dig Dug was the goat.

DarkCobra86
    Participant

Dig Dug was the goat.

Never heard of it but I think Simpsons Arcade was GOAT.

Ginormous76
    Participant

Simpsons has to be #1 for me.
    Also liked: Captain America & the Avengers, 1942, Off Road, Cruisin’ USA, Star Wars Arcade Trilogy, Street Fighter 2

funinschools
    Participant

I liked happy wheels game but sadly couldn’t find the full version of the game anywhere.

TheSunshyn
    Participant

I always liked Centipede. Got me hooked on trackballs from the start.

Diesoft
    Participant

Man, I had so many. Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Alien vs. Predator, Time Crisis. I miss the old arcade days.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.